Friday 28 September 2012

:)

PDPC HSE Personnel at BCS
Starting from next week,i will be transfer to BCS (Bintulu Compressor Station),just 20 mins from base camp 8 SSGP. It's not official yet but i already knew it from my office mate. Tomorrow will held the meeting at bcs to re-shuffle all PDPC safety supervisor and officer's. So,if it is official from my boss,then on Monday will start my duty at bcs. So no texting with you sayang because no network coverage at that area. But certain area have. I hope my area of concern which is process area will have network coverage. Will misssss uuu..huhuhuhu. Nti ba ofis,will txt u ba tong drum blkg jamban nyak. Will do anything for u my love. heee. Don't gatal2 jari arr. Nti nda bite ku legi. >.<. Can't stand the hot weather as there aren't any shelter at all. huhu. Don't worry sayang,hubby will bring enough water to site. :). Last but not least, hubbyloveyousooomuchh!! and missyouutoo!! :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment