Thursday 27 September 2012

:)


Her cute face..:)
Oily n sweating face after eat lamb...hihi..

Having a sore throat really pissed me off. But luckily I'm getting better day by day. Btw,imissyoumylove!! Last 3 days was a great day for me cause i tease her because she's wearing Liverpool jersey and I'm the opposite,MANCHESTER UNITED!! hehehe...our teams r rivals,but not for us. Spend some quality time with her at Ayam Asia, a place where Bintulu people often go at night. Steamboat time!! Makan punya makan both of us pun kenyang. Her fav sambal sotong x abis. Membazir mai sayang tok. hehe. The best part is, air lemon suam. She's order air lemon suam. Mai God. >.<. I have to drink dat after looking at her scary face and she's having my fav drink,green tea. huhuhuuh. Ketawa sayang k papa neh. -.-. So cute u sayang. hehehehe. After dat,we're going back home. Miss u sooo much darling!! huhuhu. Pluss my throat r getting better day by day,so don't worry my love. A bit of blood la nti batuk. hehehehe.  ILOVEYOUSTEPHENIESARAHAREN!! :-*






3 comments:

  1. Ehem... Like!!!:) sotong xnyaman!! But at least i gve the meow2 rite?:p neyyy. Sepik asai!!!! Lgi mau minum lemon suam? :p hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eley...i gave the meow2 dat sotong sambal oww..hihihihi. Lemon suam nda best..>.<. imissyouandloveyoumycutiepie!!! :))

    ReplyDelete