Monday 1 October 2012

Teddy Bear House,Kite Festival & Lantern Festival

Me and my cutie pie...<3!!

Teddy Bear House. 07.00 p.m
- Actually this is a not in the list place to dinner. Hehe. But we have no idea where to "isi" our perut. His friend, Tara also not on diet(i think,as this is the first time i meet her). hihihi. Wanna go for steamboat yg baru dekat kemena hotel tpi no parking space la. So we decide to go to teddy bear house. Really have fun there with her "pek" friend. hihihi. I diam je sbb baru kenal,so i dun wan to reveal my true self. If they know whu i am,they will call me "OYABUN" which in japanese means big boss. hihihi. After makan2 n main2,we decided to go to Old Airport to hantar my Datin Sri Stephenie Sarah Aren to do his inai.

Her smile makes my heart blossom...

Smiling face after her inai r done..AREN!! Lebiu!!

Kite Festival. 09.00 p.m
- We pple terus jalan to a tiny stall call Cowboy Inai (if im not mistaken,correct me sayang if im wrong). After waiting for her friend finish her inai,finally her turn. My datin told me she wan her last name,Aren to be crafted on her arms. After waiting about 15 mins,finally her inai is done!! Really beautifull mama!! Tapi kurang hiasan la. But not bad at all and that inai design cost about RM 10! Wish to hold ur hand when we walk dear. :))
Beautiful night sky fill with floating lantern..

Me and her with my sulking face...heeee..

Lantern Festival
 - After that,we pple go to waterfront to see Lantern Festival, which u can see all floating lantern at the sky. So nice when see from far. Hehe. I dun noe what is the purpose of doing dat, but it looks fun. :). Going for a walk around the waterfront n suddenly my head feel so painful,but i just keep quite. After some time, my nose bleed like a waterfall den rushing to the toilet. Sorry mama for not telling u. Papa dun wan to spoil ur mood. :). Taking picture together in front of her friend really makes me happy. Going back by 11.00 pm because got to work on Monday. *sigh*. After all,that is our 5th monthsary and i almost forgot about dat.We argue badly,we tease each other badly and i made you cry a lot but that doesn't stop me for loving you mama. This shows that papa sayang you a lot mama. And papa care bout you too.  Papa love you soo much mama. Nothing can shake our relationship and papa will love you for a thousand years. U are my everything. May God bless our relationship. Mwahhh!! Hold hand during walking really touch my heart. Wish to be with you always mama as there is not enough time for both of us. :) Still remember this lyric sayang?? This is the 1st song i dedicate to you..Baby you light up my world like nobody else, The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell...:))

2 comments: