Monday 17 September 2012

Waterfront outing

Two love birds snap pic together. 


scary face...hehe

My fav t-shirt and my 6 pack belly. hoho
Today,i bring my mumuk going out to waterfront. This is the first time I'm asking her out and walk together at the waterfront since I'm too busy with my work. Stop for awhile to snap2 our picture. Then she said wanna eat "chicken ass" or buntut ayam...hahahaha. So both of us go to Tanjung Batu. I bought 5 buntut ayam and 1 chicken wing. Mengidam mai sayang ku tok...heee. Wish I'm spending more time with her. Time is crucial for both of us now. :). Hubby love u soo much honey. U are my diamonds and will be the queen of my heart, and an apple of my eye. :). Both of using the same red shirt. Tak disangka plak. hehehe. Btw,this weekend BPL is between Liverpool and Manchester United. Both of us are rivals. hehehehe. Sayang, u use ur Liverpool jersey kay. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment