Monday 31 December 2012

Love begins in a moment, grows over time, and lasts for eternity.


“Love is not written on paper, for paper can be erased. Nor is it etched on stone, for stone can be broken. But it is inscribed on a heart and there it shall remain forever. On our 7th monthsary, I want you to know that you're still the one who is everything I could ever hope for the one I love, with all my heart and soul. Thank you for loving me my lovely Stephenie Sarah Aren. On this our anniversary, we may not have wealth, but we do have each other and that is worth more than anything in the world. Stay with me baby, side by side - year by year,until the day dat I will put the ring at ur finger. HUBBYLOVEYOUSOOMUCH!!! HUBBYMISSYOU!! :')

Happy New Year 2013 honey!! A new year brings not only happiness, it makes us happy with a hope to fulfill our dream or a new beginning of our life. So, a new year is very special to us sayang.


No comments:

Post a Comment