Monday 3 December 2012

:'(

Hye dear..today is the 2nd day bie demam. huhuhu. Sore throat,muntah2,cough blood,running nose,celap angat isi. wish u were rite beside me to take care of me sayang. I hate myself because always sick. >.<. Wish u can take care of me ila syg...n bie miss you soo much!! misssssyousoomuchdarling!! :'(. Once u came back,bie ka be with u for 1 day,to hug u and kiss you. huhuhu. lastly,ang mancal2,jegit2 n macam2 ba menua urg kay. ignore the men who wan to noe u. pandai2 meh milih kwn. ang bjalai kdirik ba menua urg. huhuhu.

regards,
Ur baby manja,Edelberth. Loveyousoomuch!!!

2 comments:

  1. hye dear.. hmm. ssh hti md b salu sakit2 knya.. apa blh buat mam ubat jk kay?:)wish im thre to tAke care of u..:') aok.. ingt ku pesan b deh.. dnt wori. take care. iloveyou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye sayang....take away ur sadness kay...bie will always right beside you no matter how hard the situation are. :))

    ReplyDelete