Tuesday 4 December 2012

happy 7th monthsary!!


 BABY!! Happy 7th monthsary to us!!I love you more than anything, More than a diamond ring, You smell like the flowers in the spring, You bring the joy of everything, You’re my all, I love you more than anything. Darling, I want to see you smiling always because you’re the best thing I got in my life. Happy anniversary and many happy returns of the day! I love you and promise to continue doing so forever. I’m never tired of falling in love with you. .Let us promise to each other that we will stay together side by side and year after year. Near or far, no matter where you are, You’re always close to my heart! Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together. Even both of us always argue over a small things,but we always solve it with an apology. I'm glad that He give me such a beautiful,caring,tender loving person like u baby. U were the light of my life, shine through me, takes away my sadness and my darkness. I will always by ur side sayang no matter what happen, and always pray for u so that you will success in your future endeavour. Will pray to Him to bless us,and our relationship so that one day, hubby can fulfill my promise to you, a promise that will make you my lifetime partner, until i put a ring into ur sweet finger. Stephenie Sarah Aren,ILOVEYOU and IMISSYOU!!! Come back to hubby ila kay. :')

Regards, 
Your beloved hubby, Edelberth the Kachak. hehehehe. 


Our love story will continue till the day we became one. Love you soo much!!







No comments:

Post a Comment