Tuesday 9 October 2012

A wonderful weekend with my love one...:)





Look at the tittle,I really had a wonderful weekends with my love ones, especially with her. We're making biscuit and chilled cheese!! Yummy3..my fav!! hehe..so we bought all the ingredients that need to make those stuff. After we reach home,start to mix all the ingredients. I wass like....with this face..O.o. Really don't know nothing bout baking cakes n biscuits. Hehehe..so i jadi dia punya helper saja lah. Got problem with the blender and borrow from my cousins. Lepas tu,my family pun datang after balik dari church. And they really get to know with each other. Sayang,my mom likes u already larrr..hehehe. Even ya dh booking sayang for making cakes during Christmas. hihihi. After that,I send her back home and going to church together. At night, got rosary prayer at my house,so my mother asked her to go and pray together. Lepas habis rosary je,makan-makan a bit. Then,once again she's impress my mom. hehehe. Doing all kitchen job. Nyak ya bulih sayang...nda ulih lari sayang ari mami. Hhihihi. Going to send her back bout 10.15 p.m. Really had a wonderful weekends with u my love. Hope we got more time together as for us,time is golden right now. PAPALOVEYOUSOOOMUCHSTEPHENISARAHAREN!! MISSYOU!!

me & my lovely queen of my heart...ILYSM!!!
p/s:please edit nti bc kekurangan..hehehe..no idea dh papa..:))

2 comments:

  1. Y u rmove our pic syg?0.o huhu.
    I really had a wonderful weekend too syg!:) and a million thanks to u n ur fmly syg! U guys reli made my day!:) mami,ehemmmmmm. Senyum tak perlu kata apa apa.:)))) hope to gather with ur fmly bfore leaving.:D iloveyou,dear.. May God bless u n fmly!:) muahhh. Hugsss

    ReplyDelete
  2. alololo..i tot mama nda suka so papa remove meh. heee. now our pic is back!! :)). Mami choose you!! heeee. Yup...hope to gather with u too sayang..wait for papa to arrange kay...iloveyoutoo sayang...

    ReplyDelete