Thursday 17 January 2013

831 means ' I love you ' eight letters three words one meaning♥

You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart. All my dreams came true the day that I met you. I Love You! You are the sunshine of my life! Thanks for brightening my world with the warmth of your Love... You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul. I love You with all my heart... I want to be your arms, I want to feel your touch, I want your lips on mine, I need you very much.
Promise me that u will fight for me syg. Stay loyal with me. Cause  I love you with all my heart. U mean everything to me, Stephenie Sarah Aren. ILOVEYOU!! If you hide, I’ll seek for you. If you’re lost, I’ll search for you. If you leave, I’ll wait for you. If they try to take you away from me, I’ll fight for you. Cause I never want to lose someone I love.
My heart are missing you a lot baby!! :'(




No comments:

Post a Comment